This website will eventually tell the story of the Pennsylvania Ruppin family and other branches of the family from as early a date as we can establish up to today.
We are in the process of developing the concept of the site, and are still researching for more information. Please come back and see us in the future.
In the mean time, we will develop a section discussing the “why’s” and “how’s” of genealogy, under the category “Genealogy” (wow – genius strikes again!).
Jimmy Craig Websites
P.S. By the way, here’s the GNU Project definition on how to write “Hello World”:
This joke was obtained from the GNU Humor Collection, specifically from FSF’s email archives of the GNU Project. The Free Software Foundation claims no copyright on this joke, nor does ruppin.org.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Genealogy
- USGenealogy.com Weblog » Blog Archive » Genealogy Query – COSTNER …
- USGenealogy.com Weblog » Blog Archive » Genealogy Query – PEARCE
- Interview questions, interviewees, interview schedule « Mary …
- Related posts on Ruppin
- International agierende Einbrecherbande gesucht – Von Stefan Stahlbaum
- Sportlerumfrage 2009
- Kakao-Fabrik abgebrannt, 1 Mio. Sachschaden – Fehrbellin
- Oracle RMAN Backup & Recovery Interview Questions: Oracle RMAN Certification Review | Data File Recovery
- Identify Your Skills to Get the Right Job | Your Job Finder
- I just want to interrupt you. . . « UNIX Blog
- Meantime Homemade Insulation | Home Remodeling Tips
- Villa Lobos – String Quartets | Top Classical Musics Inside